>> РУССКАЯ ВЕРСИЯ <<
? How did you get started, your first camera
– I had always been dreaming of working with little ones and only after I discovered photography my dreams came true. Photoshooting for me is a communication between my little model and me, it’s a game and a start of our friendship… I bought my first camera (Nikon D90) when decided to learn something new in my life.
? Who are your favorite photographers?
– My favourite photographers: Sally Mann, Annie Leibovitz, Alain Laboile, Bella West – she is my mentor.
? What books on photography, which should be read
– My inspirational books on photography: Annie Leibovitz ,,At Work”, Gregory Heisler ,,50 Portraits”, books by Bruce Barnbaum, Ray Metzker.
? Tell me one or a few tips for beginners
– Never stop learning, don’t think ever that you are the best and know everything. Try every time to get out the box and find something new, unusual for you.
? What is most important for you in your work?
– Communication with my little models and a start of our friendship.
? What the most memorable episode or event?
– It was unbelievable to be in 100 best photographers 35award 2015.
? Do you have a treasured mascot?
– No, I don’t. I just believe in myself and always looking for something new, love to improvise at location.
? What do you like to photograph the most?
– Kids and only kids! It’s my passion.
? Your plans for the future?
– Let it be a little secret… :)
? What cameras and lenses do you use today?
– Nikon D3s, nikkor 85mm f1.4, nikkor 35mm 1.4, lensbaby.
? Tell the story of the creation of the winning photo in the contest 35Awards
– One photoshoot was in old building and after everything was done I and my model decided to scout more this location. So very accidentally we find an old loft and a wonderful light going threw the window. My model was very interested with the view to that window, so it was the perfect moment for the photo.
? What are your impressions about the photo contest 35Awards? Why photographers need to participate in photo contests?
– Very great experience I got participating in the photo contest 35awards. So many photographers from many countries. It’s a great opportunity to know in what level you are comparing to other photographers. Very big inspiration to achieve better results. Great thanks to everybody!